Two injured after car crashes into Cokesbury Village Nursing Home in Hockessin
An 89-year-old man was critically hurt and another person was injured Wednesday afternoon after a car crashed into the lobby of a nursing home in Hockessin, New Castle County paramedics said.
- Faithful flock to Bethlehem for Christmas
- What do some local kids want for Christmas?
- Wilmington teen arrested in connection to armed robbery
- Safeway pulls caramel apples amid listeria scare
- Smyrna man arrested for burglary
- 2 nabbed, third sought in Dover area air conditioner thefts
- Delaware adds 2 New Castle Co. farms to preservation program
- State panel recommends driving privileges for 'undocumented motorists'
- VP Biden to attend funeral for NY police officer
- Unclaimed property process under review
- Judge orders hand recount in KentCo race
- Ellendale man dies of head injuries suffered in bicycle accident
- A lean Christmas for many laid-off AC casino workers
- Del. warns of avian flu spread after 2 states see virus