WSTW/WDEL/WXCY Ultimate Football Pool |
Click here to make your picks for this week!
- No purchase is necessary to register/win.
- The Ultimate Football Pool is open to legal U.S. citizens age
18 years or older living within the immediate broadcast area
of WSTW, WDEL, and WXCY.
- The Ultimate Football Pool is a joint promotion of WSTW.com,
WDEL.com, and WXCYfm.com. Entries from all three sites will be
judged and scored collectively, without regard to the site of origin.
- Entries will only be accepted via the web-form on WSTW.com,
WDEL.com, and WXCYfm.com. Mailed, phoned, faxed or emailed entries
will not be accepted.
- You may only submit one entry per week. If more than one entry
from the same person is found, only the first submission will be
accepted, regardless of whether those entries are submitted from
- We encourage playing each and every week of the contest. You
may play again immediately after winning, to help your chances of
winning the grand prize.
- Each week's NFL schedule is posted by noon on Monday of that
week. There are 3 sections to the entry form:
- Schedule section: This section shows every game
scheduled for the current week of the NFL season.
- Tie Breaker Score: This section highlights a specific
game of the week's schedule and asks you to predict the total
number of points scored in that game.
- Survivor Pick: This section lists every NFL team.
Each team may only be chosen once during the NFL season, so
the list will change throughout the contest.
- To enter, complete the weekly online entry form by selecting one
team from each game in the Schedule section, entering your Tie Breaker
Score, and picking one team from the Survivor Pick section.
- Picks for the Schedule section and Tie Breaker Score can be
submitted/edited at any time during the week; however, if any games
have already begun, picks/changes will not be accepted for that/those
game(s). Survivor Picks also cannot be made/changed if any games have
already begun. The deadline for full entries and Survivor Picks will
be posted, and is always the same as the earliest scheduled kick-off
of the week.
- Entries are judged on a points basis. You will receive 1 point
for each correct answer. If your Survivor Pick wins their game, you
will receive one bonus point. In the event of a tie game, that game is
thrown out - no point (regular or bonus) will be awarded.
- The person with the highest score wins the weekly prize.
- In the event several entries tie, we will use the tie-breaker
question. The person who is closest to the total points scored in
the specified game (generally the Monday Night Football game of the
week) wins. If this does not break the tie, a random drawing of the
eligible entries will be held to select a winner.
- At the end of the NFL regular season, the player with the highest
total score wins the grand prize. If there is a tie, the Monday
Night Football tie-breaker questions will be totalled, with winners
decided by closest to that tie-breaker. If this does not break the
tie, a random drawing of the eligible entries will be held to
determine the grand prize winner.
- Players must register for an account and log-in using their username
and password to submit picks each week. One account per person. Total
scores from different accounts cannot and will not be combined.
- You must supply a valid email address when creating an account.
Email addresses that are found to be bad or unknown will invalidate
- Grand Prize is TBA
- Grand prize winner must be a legal resident of the state of
Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Maryland.
- Delmarva Broadcasting/WSTW/WDEL/WXCY are not responsible for lost entries, technical
difficulties, acts of God, and any other issues that may cause
problems with playing the contest.
- Employees, agents, successors, assignees, advertising agencies,
promotional companies, immediate family members, household members,
sponsors, agents, affiliates, parent companies, vendors, suppliers
of WDEL/WSTW/WXCY, Delmarva Broadcasting Company, Williams Automotive,
and Apple Vacations, and others acting on their behalf are ineligible to
- Prize Winners waive any and all claims of liability against the
contest sponsors for any damages, injuries, or other losses which
relate directly to the contest.
- Prize Winners are responsible for paying any and all taxes
associated with the prizes.
- Prize Winners' names and their likenesses may be used by WSTW,
WDEL, and WXCY for promotional purposes without further compensation
- Void where prohibited by law.
- WSTW/WDEL/WXCY reserve the right to disqualify any entry for any
- Judges' decisions are final.
- Rules subject to change without notice.