Delaware's ice gives way to Plain Jane rain, but only 'til the snow arrives
The evening commute is going to be more hazardous than the average day given the amount of ice and sleet falling around the area, so extra travel time and caution is necessary for the evening commute.
- EdWatch: Hip hop science show teaches kids about physics
- Beaver Valley land development vote postponed
- Death investigation shutters Talley Day Bark Park
- Three arrested in Delaware trailer park drug investigation
- Mayor Williams to host Southbridge town hall meeting Thursday
- Central America proposes security initiatives on Biden trip