Dover's Legislative Hall fire ruled accidental
The fire that caused "extensive damage" to Legislative Hall in Dover Wednesday has been ruled accidental by the Dover Fire Marshal's Office, officials announced Thursday.
- 2 Delaware businesses recognized for being 'warrior friendly'
- Wilmington Police, kids connect through training partnership
- Newark man charged in connection to shooting of unoccupied vehicle
- Netflix raising US price for most popular video plan by $1
- Blue sky and red ice at Pluto, NASA spacecraft discovers