With wins in New Hampshire, Trump & Sanders look to carry momentum into South Carolina
The New Hampshire primary winners are Donald Trump on the Republican side and Bernie Sanders in the Democratic race. Each took the top spot after second-place finishes in the Iowa caucuses.
Pedestrian killed during snowy, pre-dawn crash in Brandywine Hundred
Delaware confirms first case of travel-related Zika virus
Victim in fatal New Castle TGI Friday's shooting identified as Philly man
Senior Airman from Dover Air Force Base reported missing
Newark election takes shape
Lawmaker to state agencies: Is Delaware's water better off than Flint?
Elsmere Police, anti-overdose medication save a life
- University of Delaware goes 'SAT optional'
- Ramsey hopes to help Wilmington solve community policing
- Williams: Ramsey fully involved now in WPD operations
- Maryland man pleads guilty to tampering with electric meters in Delaware, elsewhere
- Teen girl takes bullet to the face in Wilmington shooting
- Delaware State Police ID truck driver killed in I-95 crash
- Troopers seek New Castle bank robber
- Suspect allegedly made fraudulent ATM withdraws in Middletown
- Hazy search for Elsmere smoke shop robber continues