Woman in New Castle County contracts measles, first Delaware case since 2012
State health officials on Friday announced a woman from New Castle County has been infected with measles, marking the first time the disease has been present in Delaware since 2012.
- Food Bank of Delaware unveils mobile pantry
- Commute to Milford beach area set to improve with Route 1 traffic project
- Dover developer charged in federal bank fraud case found dead
- Newark man, Wilmington teen charged in bank robbery
- Pa. man reportedly chases off brick-wielding robbers with broom stick in Elsmere
- Delaware car stop of New Jersey man leads to discovery of 10 pounds of pot