'Ideal plunging conditions' for 25th annual Polar Bear Plunge in Rehoboth
Rehoboth Beach will draw summer-like crowds this weekend, as more than 3,000 people are expected to dash into the ocean Sunday for the 25th Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics Delaware.
- DSP busts wanted brothers
- Elderly MD man ctied after Georgetown-area crash
- Greenwood man arrested on drug, gun counts after DSP investigation
- Bridgestone-Firestone recalls over 36,000 truck tires
- National parks face $12B backlog for maintenance work
- Twitter moves to actively seek out terrorist supporters