Clinton becomes first woman presidential nominee of major party in last day Democratic National Convention
Hillary Clinton on Thursday accepted the Democratic Party's nomination on Thursday, promising to strengthen the country's economy, middle class, and safety from foreign threats while bashing Republican rival Donald Trump.
- Hockessin house fire apparently sparked by lightning strike
- Sinkhole traps dump truck in Wilmington
- DSP: 4 caught, 1 sought for stealing, selling chainsaws from Kent, Sussex businesses
- Knife-point robbery foiled by Wilmington Manor gas station employee who grabs bat and starts swinging
- Police: Seaford man tells Court Collections office 'I’ll just blow the place up'
- Suspect charged after being interrupted mid-burglary attempt outside Stanton, police say
- Delaware AG files suit against Michigan brothers previously banned from state for scamming small businesses
- Here are all 57 #DonkeysAroundTown in Philly for the DNC