NWS: Winter weather advisory in effect until 10 p.m.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory that remains in effect for northern Delaware until 10 p.m. Thursday, but meteorologists say any lingering snow shouldn't lead to significant accumulation.
- Woman, 78, dragged 30 feet by purse snatcher
- DRBA: Frontier plans to resume service at New Castle Airport in late 2015
- Celebrate holiday season with Jaycees' Christmas parade on Saturday
- Del. NAACP calls for cops to wear cameras in wake of Ferguson
- Statewide turkey giveaway visits Wilmington
- City, parents suing to keep failing Moyer Academy open
- Best beers to pair with Thanksgiving feast
- UD student killed, remembered as 'driven, feisty'
- WPD investigating shootings
- Two people shot in Wilmington's Browntown neighborhood
- Milford man wanted for attempted murder turns up dead
- Smyrna man charged with raping teen