DNREC warning 3 Portuguese man o' war wash up on Delaware beaches over 2 days
The Portuguese man o' war, a particularly nasty sea creature that resembles the jellyfish, was spotted at a number of ocean beaches in Delaware and has prompted the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC) to issues warnings to coastal visitors.
- Almost 650,000 motorists visit Delaware tolls over July 4th weekend
- UPDATE: Speed, alcohol factors in fatal Milltown crash
- Dover woman struck, killed in Georgetown
- Arsonist sets fire to pool furniture at Shellcrest Swim Club in North Wilmington
- Bus bursts into flames on NJ Turnpike in Salem County
- 15 people hurt in Millsboro wreck
- Bridgeville farm debuts 'Nice Cream'
- Defense testimony resumes in federal cyberstalking trial
- Police: Sleeping truck driver causes I-95 crash, fuel spill in Delaware County
- Oreos get thin, going for 'sophisticated' air
- Atlantic City reaping rewards of non-gambling attractions