Verizon workers in Delaware to stay on job without new contract
Unions representing Verizon workers in nine states, including Delaware, said their members will work without a contract as more negotiations are scheduled with the wireless carrier.
- Dodge Chargers recalled over door slam that makes airbags inflate
- DSP: Bethany Beach man found; Gold Alert cancelled
- Study: Delaware's economic growth lagging behind most of nation
- Pickup driver may be charged after crash critically injures 1 Greenwood
- Dover Air Force Base reserve wing changes leadership
- Firm reports problem in fail-safe system on jet that crashed, killing Philadelphia Inquirer co-owner