DRBA: Frontier plans to resume service at New Castle Airport in late 2015
Officials from Wilmington Airport and the Delaware River and Bay Authority said on Wednesday that Frontier Airlines has told them that seasonal service will return to ILG in late 2015.
- Woman, 78, dragged 30 feet by purse snatcher
- Celebrate holiday season with Jaycees' Christmas parade on Saturday
- Del. NAACP calls for cops to wear cameras in wake of Ferguson
- Statewide turkey giveaway visits Wilmington
- City, parents suing to keep failing Moyer Academy open
- Best beers to pair with Thanksgiving feast
- UD student killed, remembered as 'driven, feisty'
- WPD investigating shootings
- Two people shot in Wilmington's Browntown neighborhood
- Milford man wanted for attempted murder turns up dead
- Smyrna man charged with raping teen