2014 made 'significant strides where it counts'
President Barack Obama claimed an array of successes in 2014, citing lower unemployment, a rising number of Americans covered by health insurance, and an historic diplomatic opening with Cuba. He also touts his own executive action and a Chinese agreement to combat global warming.
- UPDATE: Final defendant in elderly woman's carjack case gets 12 years in prison
- Loitering in Wilmington leads to gun arrests
- Dover K9 unit tackles wanted fugitive
- First country music fest organizer welcomes competition
- Drone-hunting blimp to launch over Maryland
- Gold medalist Michael Phelps pleads guilty to DUI
- Police: Two teens nabbed fleeing scene of Wilmington burglary
- Poll: Americans skeptical of commercial drones
- Chrysler to recall about 257K Ram pickup trucks