Wilmington man, 18, charged with 1st-degree murder after being caught in NYC in victim's car
An 18-year-old Wilmington man has been charged in connection to the July 23, 2015, homicide of a 29-year-old man in the city's Quaker Hill neighborhood, city police announced Friday.
- Newest Family Court Chief Judge sworn-in at New Castle County Courthouse
- Delaware State Police investigating crash involving motorcycle near Dover
- Television stolen from Dover home in broad daylight
- Dover Downs cut twice as many jobs as expected
- Delaware appeals court allows prison lawsuit to continue