Gordon challenges Meyer on residency as election looms
New Castle County Executive Tom Gordon wants Matt Meyer thrown off the general election ballot.
Delaware officials ready to protect voting rights, combat fraud or abuses on Election Day
70 years of DE entertainment, and an 80's tribute band
Gubneratorial candidates debate death penalty, marijuana and business
AG Denn: Some progress made, but lots of work ahead in fighting heroin and opioid addiction
Guns and national security discussed during debate for U.S. Congress
Open stretch of road near Smyrna shut down following fatal motorcycle crash
- Police search home of Dover man on house arrest, find crack
- Landmark indictment for suspected drug dealer charged with dealing heroin laced with fentanyl causing death
- Dogfish Head Brewery teams up with Waggies to make new dog treats
- Rear passenger charged with assault after Wilmington Police find driver shot in the neck
- Paid parental leave now a true benefit at one large-scale Delaware employer
- Is your dog's Halloween costume sexist?
- Man shot while attempting to flee robber in New Castle County
- Christina mold concerns persist: 'I feel like we're slumlords'
- Plastics in every day household products can cause infertility, cancer
- Couple, 60 & 76 years old, assaulted, robbed during Wilmington home invasion
- UPDATE: Sale of Trump's childhood home delayed
- Bill to authorize ride-hailing services passes Pennsylvania House
- Woman, 52, inside Wilmington home, shot from the outside
- 2 killed in disastrous fire outside of Elkton
- Cool: Earth's 16-month record heat streak finally ends
- Christie defends gas tax hike, says he 'did the right thing'
- T-Mobile fined $48M for slowing 'unlimited' data plans
- RECALL: 200K Jeeps called back over faulty air bags