Small fire at Brandywine Zoo
Wilmington firefighters responded to a morning fire at the Brandywine Zoo.
Wilmington Fire Chief Anthony Goode says, the 22 fire personnel responded to a reported fire alarm at 1001 N. Park Drive.
The firefighters discovered a small fire around a clothes dryer, and assisted Zoo staff with relocating animals kept in this structure while crews ventilated smoke from the building.
No people or animals were reported injured.
Copyright © Dec 09, 2013, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
Advanced permission from Delmarva Broadcasting Company required for publication or rebroadcast.