Turn your smart phone into a free prize machine! Play the free, mobile “Scratch and Win
Game” exclusively from Delaware
Home & Garden Show and 1150AM WDEL.
It's easy and fun! Grab your phone and text the word “DHGS” to 56221,
or simply scan the QR code on this page. Scratch the screen to make three matches and
you win. Play free everyday through March 27th for a chance to win one of the many great
prizes. And everyone who plays gets a free ticket to attend the Delaware Home & Garden Show.
Instant scratch prizes include flower baskets, STIHL outdoor power equipment from Foulk Lawn
& Equipment, Inc., and free admission to the Delaware Home & Garden Show, March 29th and 30th
at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington.
Deck Giveaway Rules & Regulations
PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
General Conditions: The Get Decked Give Away is sponsored by the Delaware Home and Garden Show and Get Decked, Inc. (the "Sponsors"). By entering, each Contest entrant ("Entrant") agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Contest, which are final and binding in all respects. The Contest shall be governed by these Official Rules, the laws of the State of Delaware and applicable U.S. federal law, without regard to any conflict of laws principles. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Who Can Enter: The contest is open to any natural person who is a resident of New Castle County, Delaware and over the age of majority in their state of residence. The Sponsor will only perform in this geographic area.
How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to participate. Entrants may play the game once per day during the Promotion Period. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
- To play/enter, text “DHGS” to 56221 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Alternatively, use a QR code reader (scanner) on your mobile device to link to play. Entrants will then receive an automated text message with a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game./li>
- 75 finalists will win the chance to be the one winner of the grand prize deck. Must bring the text message notification with redemption code and register at the WSTW booth at DHGS Sunday March 30th between 1 and 2pm. Finalists will participate in a text-to-win via phone contest conducted by WSTW to award the grand prize.
Winner Notification: Winner(s) will be announced at the Delaware Spring Home Show at the Chase Center on the Riverfront. The winner will also be posted on the Sponsors' websites, www.delawarehomeshow.com, http://www.getdeckedinc.com, after the Delaware Spring Home Show ends. There will be only one winner.
- Grand Prize: The winner will receive a FREE 12x12 Maintenance Free Deck with Old-World standard white vinyl railing. Choice of Brownstone, Clay or Slate Gray Azek PVC 25 yr. warranty decking, 3 steps and step riser lighting. Old deck (up to 144 sq.ft.) removed from site at no charge. Only open to New Castle County, Delaware Residents. 75 Finalists will be entered to win the Grand Deck prize. Winner revealed March 30th, Sun. at 3pm. Must be present to win. Winner responsible for all plans, permits, taxes and fees associated with the installation of the deck. Prizes have No Cash value. DHGS not responsible for typos. Void after 3/30/2014.
- SECOND and THIRD prizes: 10 Flower Baskets & 10 Stihl power tools. Must present winning notification text message at the DHGS ticket counter at the Chase Center during show hours. First come, first choice of prizes. Winners of Stihl tools and flower baskets are not eligible to win Grand Prize
- Consolation Prizes: Players not winning Grand Prize qualification or Second or Third prizes win a consolation prize of one entry ticket to the DHGS. Must present winning notification text message at the DHGS ticket counter at the Chase Center during show hours
Winner understands that DHGS has no responsibility or liability for any actions, errors or omissions of the vendors including GET DECKED, INC, or FOLK LAWN EQUIPMENT, INC. Winner waives all claims it may have now or in the future against DHGS for all claims associated with or involving the contest, including but not limited to Stihl equipment or construction of the deck
Release: By entering the Contest, each Entrant releases and holds harmless the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or resulting from: (i) any violation by Entrant of these Official Rules; (ii) the Contest or the Entry; (iii) the acceptance, possession, receipt, or use of any prize; (iv) any incorrect, incomplete, or garbled information caused by any technical or human error that may occur in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation printing or typographical errors in any Contest materials.
Termination: The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate the Contest at any time. If, at any time, the Sponsor is unable to operate the Contest during Contest Period (e.g., without limitation, due to administrative difficulties, or to fraud or technical failures. Should the Contest ever be terminated, the Sponsor will make alternate arrangements to award any prize offered.
Miscellaneous: Any dispute between the Sponsors and an Entrant arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, the Promotion, or any prize must be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Pennsylvania, and the Sponsors and each Entrant irrevocably waive any objection to the venue and jurisdiction of such courts. If any part of these Official Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such part will be modified by such court to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable while preserving to the maximum extent possible the original intent of the Sponsors, and the remaining parts of these Official Rules will remain in full force and effect.
Sponsors: Delaware Home & Garden Show, Get Decked, Inc.