Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 5:34pm
Apartment building fire blamed on electrical malfunction
Updated Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 6:39pm
State Fire Marshal's investigators say an electrical malfunction is the culprit in a fire that did about 50 thousand dollars' damage to an apartment building Wednesday, forcing its residents to seek alternate shelter.
The fire started in a basement apartment in the 300 block of Thorn Lane in the Studio Green complex around noon.
No one was hurt, and the Red Cross is providing emergency shelter for the affected residents.
Copyright © May 26, 2013, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.