Fox Run fire an accident
By Peter MacArthur

A fire at the Fox Run apartments in Bear has been determined to be accidental.

The State Fire Marshal says it started around 8 Sunday night on the one thousand block of Woodchuck Place.

The fire got its start in a wall between the first and second floors of an apartment and was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Everyone got out okay, but several families have been displaced by the fire, which did about 85 thousand dollars in damages.



Copyright © Apr 24, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.




WDEL News Tools:
Printer friendly version
Back to homepage



 Latest News

 Follow Us

Facebook Twitter
RSS Mobile
Email Updates




Copyright © 2014, Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use.
WDEL Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity and Outreach