Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - 10:13pm
Cops crack pot operation
A three-man marijuana manufacturing operation is shut down after several months of investigating by the State Police Kent County Drug Unit.
Officers executed a search warrant at the home of 29-year-old George Porter on the 100 block of Lynch Rd in Milford.
Detectives found 16 marijuana plants at various stages of growth, adding up to 700 grams.
Porter was arrested without incident.
25-year-old Christopher Thompson and 29-year-old Cornelio Vidro were arrested at their residence on the 100 block of Main St in Viola when police discovered 150 marijuana plants throughout the house, totaling more than eight thousand grams.
Porter was arraigned and released on $8,500 unsecured bond, Vidro was released on $42,500 unsecured bond, and Thompson was committed to James T Vaughn Correctional Center in lieu of $32,500 secured bond.
Copyright © Sep 20, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
| Latest News
- VIDEO: Newark blanks Glasgow 16-0
- VIDEO: DMA ends Tower Hill's winning streak at 12
- VIDEO: Dickinson holds on, defeats rival McKean
- VIDEO: Cropper's 2 TDs lift St. Elizabeth to comeback win over Delmar
- VIDEO: Caravel suffers loss to Archbishop Curley (Md.)
- Friday Night High School Scoreboard
- VIDEO: UD students protest school's harassment policy
- VIDEO: Environmental consulting firm goes green
- VIDEO: County land use GM talks Brandywine Hundred development
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Local biz-watcher says proposed DuPont breakup could happen
- Biden: Young men need to stand against violence
- Coons spends almost $400K for media, consulting
- Report: Denn campaign finance report causes confusion
- Woman acquitted of murder because of insanity
- Police in Delaware and Md. looking for strong-arm robber
- Lewes woman arrested on 4th DUI after crash
- Harrington Juvenile Arrested for Rape
- Man in critical condition after North Star crash
- Man jailed on heroin charges in Wilmington
- 3 vying for 2 seats in Dewey election Saturday
- CDC: Severe respiratory illness now in 22 states, but not Del.
- VIDEO: Hodgson 34, Caesar Rodney 6
- VIDEO: St. Mark's 28, Sussex Central 0
- VIDEO: Friends 24, Woodbridge 20
- VIDEO: Cape Henlopen 43, Indian River 7
- VIDEO: Sussex Tech 46, Milford 0
- VIDEO: Laurel 59, Smyrna 42
- VIDEO: Mount St. Joseph 35, Dover 20