Furloughed workers at DAFB to return to work

By Kelli Steele 12:09pm, October 7, 2013
A spokesman at Dover Air Force Base says all 500 workers furloughed at the Base have been recalled and are scheduled to report at their regular time today.

Meantime, National Guard Spokesman Lt. Col. Len Gratteri says all facilities or activities that were closed last week at Dover will reopen today at the normal time, with the exception of the commissary, which is normally closed Mondays and will re-open Tuesday.

The recalled workers will be paid going forward, but not for the four days lost to the furlough.


Most Recent Stories