By Gianna Banner 3:30pm, December 29, 2013A child plays with a lighter, causing an early morning fire in New Castle.
The State Fire Marshal's Office says they responded to a mobile home in the 300 block of Wildel Avenue in Minquadale, shortly after 9 a.m.
When the fire company arrived, they found heavy smoke and fire coming from the residence and determined it to be accidental.
A 39 year old female, a four and a three year old were injured and treated at local hospitals.
Fire and smoke damage is estimated at 10,000 dollars.
The victims will be staying with relatives.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.