Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 9:52am
Six injured in Dagsboro crash
Updated Monday, September 1, 2014 - 8:01am
A Georgetown man is charged with inattentive driving after a three-vehicle crash in the Dagsboro area that left six people hurt.
State Police say Shane Elliott was driving eastbound on Nine Foot Road west of Hickory Hill Road around 8 p.m. Saturday when his car crossed the center line and narrowly missed a car in the other lane.
The driver of that car swerved, and her car ran off the road into a cornfield before hitting a pick-up truck that was pulling out of a driveway.
The car then hit the side of a house.
The driver of that car and three of her passengers were treated at Beebe Medical Center for non-life-threatening injuries--a fourth passenger, a four-month-old girl, was flown to Peninsula Regional.
The passenger in the pick-up truck was treated for minor injuries at Beebe Medical Center and released.
Copyright © Sep 20, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
| Latest News
- VIDEO: Newark blanks Glasgow 16-0
- VIDEO: DMA ends Tower Hill's winning streak at 12
- VIDEO: Dickinson holds on, defeats rival McKean
- VIDEO: Cropper's 2 TDs lift St. Elizabeth to comeback win over Delmar
- VIDEO: Caravel suffers loss to Archbishop Curley (Md.)
- Friday Night High School Scoreboard
- VIDEO: UD students protest school's harassment policy
- VIDEO: Environmental consulting firm goes green
- VIDEO: County land use GM talks Brandywine Hundred development
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Local biz-watcher says proposed DuPont breakup could happen
- Biden: Young men need to stand against violence
- Coons spends almost $400K for media, consulting
- Report: Denn campaign finance report causes confusion
- Woman acquitted of murder because of insanity
- Police in Delaware and Md. looking for strong-arm robber
- Lewes woman arrested on 4th DUI after crash
- Harrington Juvenile Arrested for Rape
- Man in critical condition after North Star crash
- Man jailed on heroin charges in Wilmington
- 3 vying for 2 seats in Dewey election Saturday
- CDC: Severe respiratory illness now in 22 states, but not Del.
- VIDEO: Hodgson 34, Caesar Rodney 6
- VIDEO: St. Mark's 28, Sussex Central 0
- VIDEO: Friends 24, Woodbridge 20
- VIDEO: Cape Henlopen 43, Indian River 7
- VIDEO: Sussex Tech 46, Milford 0
- VIDEO: Laurel 59, Smyrna 42
- VIDEO: Mount St. Joseph 35, Dover 20