Wilmington residents affected by Sandy may qualify for FEMA aid

By Frank Gerace 3:10am, November 3, 2012
The City of Wilmington says property owners who suffered Hurricane Sandy-related losses may be eligible for federal disaster assistance.

To get funds from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, property owners have to report the damage to the City by calling 576-CITY Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM to qualify.

Business owners whose losses aren't covered by private insurance should call their county Emergency Management Agency, and anyone with a question can call the city's Emergency Management Office.

Most Recent Stories