By Gianna Banner 4:16pm, August 17, 2013Wilmington firefighters responded to a morning fire at the Brandywine Zoo.
Wilmington Fire Chief Anthony Goode says, the 22 fire personnel responded to a reported fire alarm at 1001 N. Park Drive.
The firefighters discovered a small fire around a clothes dryer, and assisted Zoo staff with relocating animals kept in this structure while crews ventilated smoke from the building.
No people or animals were reported injured.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.