Three injured in early morning fire

By Gianna Banner 3:30pm, December 29, 2013
A child plays with a lighter, causing an early morning fire in New Castle.

The State Fire Marshal's Office says they responded to a mobile home in the 300 block of Wildel Avenue in Minquadale, shortly after 9 a.m.

When the fire company arrived, they found heavy smoke and fire coming from the residence and determined it to be accidental.

A 39 year old female, a four and a three year old were injured and treated at local hospitals.

Fire and smoke damage is estimated at 10,000 dollars.

The victims will be staying with relatives.

Most Recent Stories