Cause of funeral home fire in Millsboro determined

By Jamie Winder 4:12pm, March 5, 2014 - Updated 1:33pm, March 6, 2014
The Delaware State Fire Marshal's office has determined the cause of a fire that occurred at a funeral home in Millsboro.

Officials say the blaze occurred on March 1st as a result of an accidental electrical malfunction in branch circuit wiring in the ceiling on the first floor of Bennie Smith Funeral Home.

Damages to the three-story building are estimated at $350,000.

Most Recent Stories