As featured on
With all the big news last week, here's a look at some of the things you may have missed to keep you in the loop around the proverbial water cooler.
Carson Wentz brought the Eagles from the brink of playoff extinction to the cusp of the NFC …
- Carney on WDEL: COVID-19 crisis in Delaware is 'getting worse'
- Woman stable, 6-year-old twin girls seriously injured following Milltown crash
- Positive COVID-19 case turns up at Governor Bacon Health Center, forcing indefinite postponement of residents' move
- Port of Wilmington worker rescued after falling 25 feet on ship
- Bicyclist seriously injured in crash with truck near New Castle
- Delaware State Parks tighten restrictions on out-of-staters after Monday's self-quarantine expansion
- Delaware leaps to 319 confirmed coronavirus cases, largest single-day jump since pandemic started
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Gov. Carney further restricts gatherings, sets social distancing standards for businesses
- Jessica Simpson leaning on faith during coronavirus pandemic
- What Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa is doing to settle any concerns ahead of this month's NFL draft
- Survey reveals how COVID-19 is impacting businesses in Delaware
- While ex-Packers receiver Randall Cobb finds a new home, his former team continues search for reliable slot option
- COVID-19 recoveries double in Delaware, cases also rise
- Wisconsin Athletics projects $4 million revenue drop because of COVID-19
- Trump administration sets lower CO2 goals for auto industry
A person standing on the platform of the Jupiter Lighthouse looks at the supermoon as it is partially obscured by a cloud, Monday, March 9, 2020, in Jupiter, Fla. The 108-foot, brick lighthouse was first lit in 1860.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: email@example.com or (302) 478-8898.