- Wilmington man charged with Stanton carjacking after crash sends him to hospital
- Carjacking at Talleyville Wawa leads to police pursuit
- Police ID victims who died in Lums Pond boating mishap as Bear, Newark men
- A grim anniversary in New Castle: 'I questioned how many of us were going to walk away'
- University of Delaware to return to in-person learning in spring, dorms at 60% capacity
- Driver shot, killed on I-95, near Philly airport
- Man, 24, shot outside Wawa in Bear
- Delaware officials prepping for COVID-19 vaccine rollout, will prioritize 'critical populations'
- High school sports are back, but some parents are being left on the outside
- Cooke Elementary teachers frustrated as Red Clay continues to move towards hybrid launch
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- William Penn volleyball suspended for two weeks after COVID positive test
- Trinidad Navarro - Democrat for DE Insurance Commissioner
- Julia Pillsbury - Republican for DE Insurance Commissioner
- Donyale Hall - Republican for DE Lt. Governor
- John Machurek - Libertarian for DE Governor
- Kathy DeMatteis - Independent for DE Governor
- Bethany Hall-Long - Democrat for DE Lt. Governor
- VIDEO | Tempers flare at meeting over Wilmington Housing Authority property conditions
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: email@example.com or (302) 478-8898.