- VIDEO | Peaceful protests turn into acts of violence in Wilmington
- Curfew issued for Dover following Dover Mall being looted after crosstown protest march
- Christiana Mall will delay reopening past June 1
- 'I didn't want it to go to this' - Organizer of Dover protest denounces Dover Mall looting
- What's available as Delaware enters Phase I of its reopening plan
- Three shootings, four wounded in roughly an hour and a quarter in Wilmington
- 'This is not what we wanted': Self-proclaimed organizer of peaceful protest in Wilmington condemns violence, looting
- 'Tomorrow's a new day': Wilmington, a resilient community, comes together after a night of violence
- 1 shot in the leg, 3 charged following road rage incident where woman was followed to Newark apartment
- Wilmington, DNREC Police investigating sex assault in Brandywine Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Dover's Class of 2020 will take their final high school spin on the 'Monster Mile'
- Gov. Carney forms working group for possible fall flare-up of COVID-19
- Delaware AG Jennings wants independent group to get power in investigating police violence
- Trump declares himself 'president of law and order' amid protests, threatens military force in states that don't contain violence
- Medical examiner says George Floyd's death was homicide
- VIDEO | Opening Day for Delaware restaurants
- 'We are in a moment of history right now' | Dover officials keep curfew in place, but want protesters to know they're heard
- Wilmington high-rises to be targeted in next COVID-19 testing sweep
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.