A performance of Romeo and Juliet took place at the Baylor Women's Correctional Institution this week. It was part of Delaware Shakespeare's fall community tour.
As featured on
What happens when Shakespeare goes behind bars? The population at Baylor Women's Correctional Institution was recently entertained by a performance of 'Romeo and Juliet.'
- Hockessin bank damaged by fire
- Smyrna pair charged with trafficking, prostitution at end of 'years-long' investigation
- Target to open in place of Sears at Prices Corner shopping center
- Longtime Kennett Township official charged with $3M theft
- FBI profiler in Wilmington Tuesday talking Unabomber, Jon Benet Ramsey, DC snipers
- Woman killed crossing the street in Ogletown area
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Juco ILB Mauga-Clements bringing 'ferocious motor,' to Husker defense
- Recruiting Ticker, Dec. 11: A four-star OLB planning to visit Huskers on final weekend
- Bobcat legends Stenerud, Rudy inducted in inaugural class of Big Sky Hall of Fame
- Updated renderings show latest concepts for Camp Randall Stadium renovation
- Now Streaming: Tarantino's 'Hollywood" heads to your living room
- Tom Oates: Packers' offensive line needs to step up vs. Bears
- Packers’ Darnell Savage surprised by Derrius Guice’s ‘cheap shot’ claim
- SIU Football | Williams Jr. finishes third in Jerry Rice Award voting, Chinn 17th in Buck Buchanan Award voting
The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree is shown in a time exposure in which the photographer's lens was zoomed simultaneously during the exposure at the 87th annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting ceremony, Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, in New York.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.