As featured on
- Maryland pair charged with stealing tires, rims from Newark car dealership
- Newport-area ShopRite worker tests positive for coronavirus
- UPDATE | Delaware hits 450 positive coronavirus cases on biggest jump to date; officials warn worst still to come
- Amazon worker in New Castle tests positive for COVID-19
- Claymont checkpoint looks for out-of-state drivers, reminding them of Delaware's tight restrictions
- No new deaths Saturday as Delaware's COVID-19 cases soar
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Suspect arrested in Wilmington shooting
- President Trump approves Delaware's request for COVID-19 disaster assistance
- USS Delaware, Navy's newest attack submarine, joins fleet
- Can you filter COVID-19 out of your house?
- PA pair charged with assault, multiple armed robberies throughout New Castle County
- Man, 52, stable after Wilmington shooting
- Surgeon General Adams: The next week is 'our Pearl Harbor moment'
- Paup teaching his charges to be leaders
A person standing on the platform of the Jupiter Lighthouse looks at the supermoon as it is partially obscured by a cloud, Monday, March 9, 2020, in Jupiter, Fla. The 108-foot, brick lighthouse was first lit in 1860.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.