- Let's Make a Deal... to Delaware?
- Laurel man, 19, charged with shooting victim in back at Christiana Mall
- Insurrectionist arrested after carrying Confederate flag through US Capitol is from Laurel, feds say
- No one claims Powerball's jackpot, but several Delawareans win prizes
- UPDATE | Officer-involved shooting victim identified
- Dozens of suspected gang members indicted in major Dover drug bust
- Tired of drinks representing other cities? How about a Wilmington?
- Young boy alerts officials about Red Lion house fire
- Here's what's in Biden's $1.9 trillion economic rescue package
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Delaware Nat'l Guard activated, fencing goes up around Legislative Hall ahead of Inauguration Day
- 1,000 gone | Delaware's COVID crisis passes grim milestone
- 'Offensive' | Educators respond to Christina School Board comparing protests against in-person instruction to Capitol riots
- US says Capitol rioters intended to 'capture and assassinate' elected officials
- UPDATE | A life-saving phone call from a 7-year-old
- Wilmington pastor to deliver benediction at Biden's inauguration
- Dollar General store near Newark robbed
- 3rd person shot in 2 days in Wilmington's West Center City
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: email@example.com or (302) 478-8898.