As featured on
- Wilmington man charged with Stanton carjacking after crash sends him to hospital
- Police ID victims who died in Lums Pond boating mishap as Bear, Newark men
- Carjacking at Talleyville Wawa leads to police pursuit
- A grim anniversary in New Castle: 'I questioned how many of us were going to walk away'
- University of Delaware to return to in-person learning in spring, dorms at 60% capacity
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE | Wilmington Housing Authority official charged after tempers flare at meeting over property conditions
- Driver shot, killed on I-95, near Philly airport
- Man, 24, shot outside Wawa in Bear
- Cooke Elementary teachers frustrated as Red Clay continues to move towards hybrid launch
- Delaware officials prepping for COVID-19 vaccine rollout, will prioritize 'critical populations'
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Final presidential debate challenged by Eagles for attention at Widener
- Two-minute drill propels Eagles back into NFC East lead
- A more substantive debate but still full of fire
- Delaware High School Football Picks - 2020 Week 1
- Remdesivir becomes 1st COVID-19 treatment to receive FDA approval
- Road to recovery: Delaware prisons revamp drug treatment programs
- Two William Penn teams suspended for two weeks after COVID positive test
- Trinidad Navarro - Democrat for DE Insurance Commissioner
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: email@example.com or (302) 478-8898.