As obesity in children is reaching "epidemic" levels, according to doctors, a surgeon at A.I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland is leading an effort advocating for weight loss surgery for kids.
- Ice cream ban in Delaware? Woodside says you can still 'drive-thru'
- Enforcement continues on Delaware's emergency orders
- A story of hope | Wilmington man 'feeling great' after beating deadly coronavirus
- UPDATE | Police ID girl, 16, shot to death in Wilmington
- All Wilmington large gathering permits withdrawn through at least June 2020, possibly beyond
- Delaware's total number of coronavirus cases blow past the 1,000 mark
- Wilmington DMV employee tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Delaware: 1 new death, as full recoveries more than double, so do critically ill patients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Star staffers' favorite sports movies span generations, genres
- Delaware's latest unemployment claims almost equal week before, match 18 months in 3 weeks
- Alesha Dixon always wanted to be a teacher
- Gal Gadot wants to feel 'more grounded'
- Justin Timberlake: 24 hour parenting is 'just not human'
- Analysis: Real-time unemployment estimate jumps to 14.7 percent on new initial jobless claims
- VIDEO | Carney says claims Delaware has already seen its COVID-19 peak are false, but isn't ready to call school for the year
- Local Pastors Join Citizens for a Pro-Business Delaware In Urging Governor Carney for Racial Breakdown in State Coronavirus Cases