As featured on
With all the big news last week, here's a look at some of the things you may have missed to keep you in the loop around the proverbial water cooler.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Delcastle student hoping to name upcoming Mars Rover
- Tom Oates: Loss to dominant 49ers proves Packers still have lots of work to do after promising season
- Gold rush: San Francisco 49ers head to Super Bowl LIV after running past Green Bay Packers 37-20
- Packers notes: Despite loss, 2019 was ‘special’ season for Aaron Rodgers ‘because it became fun again’
- Tom Oates: Grading Green Bay Packers' 37-20 loss to San Francisco 49ers in NFC title game
- Steven M. Sipple: NU locks in hard on Iowa targets; Sean Snyder intrigue; and an idea for Moos
- 10 places to visit that shaped Martin Luther King Jr.'s march in history
- VIDEO | Getting an EDGE up, second time around
Cars line up as the sun sets over a bridge in Monza, near Milan, Italy, Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020. According to Coldiretti Italian farmers union, the pollution these days is the result of the second-hottest December in northern Italy since the year 1800 and is caused by atmospheric high pressure.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.