As featured on
- VIDEO | Delaware City parents arrested after video allegedly shows mother kicking toddler
- Suspected white supremacist extremist group members arrested near Newark
- Light snow still possible in Delaware on Saturday
- New name for Hotel du Pont restaurant pays homage to Caesar Rodney
- New Castle DUI leads to single-car wreck
- VIDEO | More affordable housing comes to Delaware through $1-million in grants
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Hank Azaria officially steps down from voicing Apu on The Simpsons
- Kate Hudson wants an 'empire'
- Chris Borland criticizes Wisconsin Badgers, NFL in Netflix documentary
- Who Alabama football has coming back and what it could mean in 2020
- Alabama looks to build off signature win by showing consistency, maturity on the court
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear Colorado’s, Washington's ‘faithless elector’ cases
- Hub Arkush: No shortage of Bears and local connections in NFL's Conference Championship Sunday
- Celine Dion pays tribute to her mother following passing
Cars line up as the sun sets over a bridge in Monza, near Milan, Italy, Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020. According to Coldiretti Italian farmers union, the pollution these days is the result of the second-hottest December in northern Italy since the year 1800 and is caused by atmospheric high pressure.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.