- 'A real tsunami' in Delaware if government shutdown stops SNAP benefits in March
- Boy, 16, robbed in Newark Wendy's parking lot
- Man shot in Wilmington in 7th shooting of 2019
- Crime blitz in northern New Castle County focuses on prostitution, human trafficking
- Several Delaware daycares receive phone threats
- Switch Up | State's star witness changes his story from 1st to 2nd Vaughn prison riot trial
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- VIDEO | Wilmington's Raising Kings conference celebrates black accomplishments, community
- VIDEO | Delaware's state pinball championship tourney brings the gold home
- Delaware congress members respond to Saturday Trump announcement
- Equal Rights Amendment now official in the Delaware State Constitution
- VIDEO | Delaware announces plans to aggressively back low-income, ELL students
- Education First | Early childhood education in the First State gets grant to help plan, serve
- Eagles bounced in 'Big Easy,' Saints end Philly's postseason
- The First State is becoming a model for cancer mortality prevention, especially in underserved areas
- Boy, 5, Left Alone on School Bus for 7 Hours During Dangerous Cold
- Turnover barrage spoils Mizzou's chances at Arkansas
- LSU stays perfect at home
- NAU football coaching staff taking shape
- Azealia Banks launches another anti-Irish rant
- Cardi B lands Las Vegas residency
- Beyonce 'dreams of winning an Academy Award'
- The Covington Catholic students/native American activists/Hebrew Israelites fracas: Discerning the truth, and assigning blame?