- Woman found screaming in Rehoboth Beach charged after allegedly fighting with police, vomiting in police car
- 5 charged for Mill Creek party that grew out of control, reports of shots fired into crowd there leading to pursuit
- Delaware City, Clayton, New Castle, and Middletown latest locations targeted for economic development by state
- 4 hurt after suspect vehicle strikes several cars, rolls over in Newport
- Police ID man shot to death at Newark motel
- VIDEO | 2 dead in small plane crash near I-95 and Churchmans Road
- Small plane crash near New Castle Airport kills 2
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Narrowing of roles helps Kayden Lyles on return to Wisconsin Badgers' offensive line
- Ronda Rousey broke finger on set of 9-1-1
- Celine Dion: Clothes are like songs
- Pink defends Duchess Meghan
- Aaron Witt joins Badgers' 2020 class after previously committing to Iowa and Minnesota
- SENIOR NEWS LINE: Are Canadian drugs in our future?
- Bridget Malcolm has 'terrible' health problems
- Lena Dunham's decor struggle
A boat navigates at night next to a large iceberg in eastern Greenland. Greenland has been melting faster in the last decade and this summer, it has seen two of the biggest melts on record since 2012.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.