A broken sewage line has contaminated the length of the St. Jones River from Dover to Bowers, DNREC announced Wednesday.
Search / 14 results found Showing: 1-10 of 14
It was Tuesday, October 21, 1980, and Phillies fans, including New Castle County volunteer firefighters, were anticipating the start of what w…
A shelter in place was in effect after gas leaked from a pipeline near an apartment complex in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, Monday night.
The Office of the State Fire Marshal has determined that a house fire in the Waters edge community in Newark was accidental.
UPDATE: As of 6 p.m., city spokesperson John Rago said repairs were almost completed:
The town of Blades has received a carbon filtration system for the contaminated public water system.
A toddler fell through a heating duct vent in a freak accident in Wilmington Tuesday.
A public meeting has been scheduled where officials will provide an update on the water crisis in Blades, Delaware.