As featured on
A Wilmington man was killed and a woman from Bear was injured following a two-vehicle broads…
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Democrats charge President Trump with abuse of power, obstruction of Congress
- Dover man arrested, 1,500 bags of heroin recovered in search warrant raid
- FBI profiler in Wilmington Tuesday talking Unabomber, Jon Benet Ramsey, DC snipers
- Richard Curtis to be honoured with Global Citizen of the Year Prize
- Dwayne Johnson: I'm 'so proud' of Kevin Hart
- Missouri hires Appalachian State's Eliah Drinkwitz as new head coach
- Timothee Chalamet 'felt like a fraud' at dinner with Kanye West
- Pharrell Williams compares production work to selfies
The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree is shown in a time exposure in which the photographer's lens was zoomed simultaneously during the exposure at the 87th annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting ceremony, Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, in New York.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.