Assistant News Director
Amy Cherry is the Assistant News Director and an investigative journalist at WDEL. She joined WDEL's award-winning news team in 2010 from WBZ Newsradio 1030 in Boston and has received national accolades for reporting.
As featured on
- Beached whale in Ocean City, MD, dies
- West Chester Uber driver accused of locking 2 women in car
- Kids, firefighters among injured in Wildwood, NJ, deck collapse
- New Castle man wins $25K a year in 'Lucky For Life' lottery
- Police: Child's remains found in Smyrna
- Troopers seek masked suspects in knifepoint holdups in Claymont
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Woman killed in East Side Wilmington shooting identified
- Ben Roethlisberger ruled out for season, which just went from bad to disastrous for Steelers
- Jerry Kill leaving SIU for position at Virginia Tech; Liz Jarnigan named athletic director
- With Drew Brees reportedly sidelined 6 weeks, New Orleans Saints' season in hands of Teddy Bridgewater
- Hawkeye 10 @ 10: Citations/arrests, long plays, and playing time increasing for Kallenberger
- Packers notes: After Aaron Rodgers’ ‘boneheaded’ mistake, Green Bay gets benefit of replay reversal
- Kim Kardashian West gets diagnosis
- Christina Aguilera invites Kelly Clarkson to Las Vegas show
A U.S. flag hanging from a steel girder, damaged in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, blows in the breeze at a memorial in Jersey City, N.J., Sept. 11, 2019 as the sun rises behind One World Trade Center building and the re-developed area where the Twin Towers of World Tr…
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.