To help teen drivers navigate this year's "100 Deadliest Days" — that is, the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day — the National Safety Council (NSC) has enlisted parents to be the primary influence for steering novice drivers during the summer months.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Montana State uses running back depth against Norfolk State
- On short week, Aaron Rodgers thankful Packers line kept his jersey ‘the cleanest’ it’s ever looked
- Emmys: Patricia Arquette's trans campaign in speech
- Miller's Time? Bears need it to be right now
- Hub Arkush: Monday night in Washington not a must win for Bears
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge shocked by Emmy win
- No satisfaction: While appreciating defensive help, Aaron Rodgers knows he must do more for Packers
- Emmy Awards: Alex Borstein wins Best Supporting Actress - Comedy again