To help teen drivers navigate this year's "100 Deadliest Days" — that is, the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day — the National Safety Council (NSC) has enlisted parents to be the primary influence for steering novice drivers during the summer months.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Protests over George Floyd's death to continue throughout Delaware this weekend
- University of Delaware funding request approved, after coming under fire for lack of diversity, in-state enrollment
- Glasgow facility at the center of COVID anti-body testing
- Christina hires Capital's Dan Shelton to be their next superintendent
- Tanger Outlets to close early on Friday ahead of possible Rehoboth vigil
- OPINION | Wilmington Mayor Mike Purzycki speaks out on America’s racial divide
- Lawsuit over COVID-19 worship restrictions likely headed for bench trial
- Cape Henlopen beaches closed to surfing, swimming following possible shark bite