To help teen drivers navigate this year's "100 Deadliest Days" — that is, the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day — the National Safety Council (NSC) has enlisted parents to be the primary influence for steering novice drivers during the summer months.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- New OHS campaign targets FOMO-related impaired driving
- UPDATE: Delmarva expects to restore service to all storm-affected customers by Monday night
- Where you can get a COVID-19 test in New Castle County this week
- Delmarva: It could take several days to restore power to all customers after Friday storm
- Troopers seek sex offender who didn't re-register
- DAFB airman killed in motorcycle crash
- Man hospitalized after Friday night shooting in Wilmington
- Wilmington Police investigating Friday evening shooting