To help teen drivers navigate this year's "100 Deadliest Days" — that is, the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day — the National Safety Council (NSC) has enlisted parents to be the primary influence for steering novice drivers during the summer months.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Woman stabbed to death in Wilmington's Quaker Hill section
- Man stable after being shot in Wilmington
- March to protest Wilmington violence scheduled for Saturday
- Additional emergency SNAP, TANF, GA benefits being issued for October
- COVID-19 putting damper on Halloween spirit, UD survey says
- '[I] help people every single day' | Democrat Trinidad Navarro seeks reelection as Delaware's Insurance Commissioner
- Local homeless advocates applaud New Castle County's decision to turn hotel into homeless shelter
- Mike Rush: 'an icon of the fire service'