To help teen drivers navigate this year's "100 Deadliest Days" — that is, the period between Memorial Day and Labor Day — the National Safety Council (NSC) has enlisted parents to be the primary influence for steering novice drivers during the summer months.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Steven M. Sipple: Offseason kind to Martinez; Fred's chances with Sallis; and bloodlust in ring
- Jessica Simpson was 'pushed' to compete with Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears
- Katy Perry hails first responders following gas leak drama
- Jamie Foxx wants to 'celebrate his own blackness'
- Lauren Conrad won't go back to reality TV
- Miley Cyrus and Lil Nas X set for bushfire relief concert
- Neil Young teases 'old arenas' Crazy Horse tour
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge dreamed about Bond role