As featured on
Three shootings, one of which resulted in a 15-year-old girl's death, kept police officers f…
- Carney on WDEL: COVID-19 crisis in Delaware is 'getting worse'
- Woman stable, 6-year-old twin girls seriously injured following Milltown crash
- Positive COVID-19 case turns up at Governor Bacon Health Center, forcing indefinite postponement of residents' move
- Port of Wilmington worker rescued after falling 25 feet on ship
- Bicyclist seriously injured in crash with truck near New Castle
- Delaware State Parks tighten restrictions on out-of-staters after Monday's self-quarantine expansion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Police make 2 arrests in Woodland Beach robbery
- Panther backs look to do more
- Rihanna and Jay-Z make joint donation
- Daniel Radcliffe grateful to not have kids
- Rita Ora: Age doesn't matter
- Elton John's Living Room Concert raises $8M for COVID-19 relief effort
- Dua Lipa had 'fun' with Future Nostalgia to block out second album anxiety
- ER Doctor: Want to help me? Please stay home
A person standing on the platform of the Jupiter Lighthouse looks at the supermoon as it is partially obscured by a cloud, Monday, March 9, 2020, in Jupiter, Fla. The 108-foot, brick lighthouse was first lit in 1860.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.