As featured on
A pair of men--one from Florida, the other New York--has been charged with attempting to sca…
- Man threatens to shoot Newark-area steakhouse employee, flees without paying during curbside pickup
- Foot chase in Glasgow leads to abuse charges after police locate abused, 'shamed' child
- 2nd Delawarean dies of COVID-19, more cases at a Newark nursing home
- Officials report 1st coronavirus death related to Delaware
- Man, 30, charged with Dover strong-arm robbery of 87-year-old victim
- Wilmington Police investigating Harlan Park shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
- Delaware Prescription Drug Take-Back Day sees best results in years
- Education First | The trade school series
- What is the ACLU focusing on when it comes to 'Smart Justice?'
- VIDEO | Great Dames awards Icons for 10th anniversary
- VIDEO | LBR announces federal 'Clean Slate Act' following recent criminal justice reform milestones
- VIDEO | Laurel community faces cleanup, rebuilding after early morning tornado
- Smyrna man arrested after downstate pursuit
- VIDEO | Delaware becoming 'trauma informed state' means collaboration, solutions
- Deaths rise, cases Jump by hundreds as virus grips Pennsylvania, NJ
- President Trump considers short-term quarantine of parts of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
- Trump sends '70,000-ton message of hope' to New York
- Carney, DHA unveil housing assistance program
- Movie review: 'The Banker' on Apple TV+ is worth investing your time
- Trump considers quarantine of N.Y., New Jersey, Connecticut; Gov. Cuomo pans idea
- Delaware sees 3rd coronavirus death
- Noted economists disagree on coronavirus response, impact of stimulus
A person standing on the platform of the Jupiter Lighthouse looks at the supermoon as it is partially obscured by a cloud, Monday, March 9, 2020, in Jupiter, Fla. The 108-foot, brick lighthouse was first lit in 1860.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Contact the WDEL Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 478-8898.